The AFEPA programme is jointly organized by four European main partner universities and four associated partners. These eight partner universities are recognized world-wide for the quality of their educational programme and scientific achievements. You can find out more about the partners here. Details on the academic structure of the programme can be found here.
To be admitted to the ERASMUS Mundus Master’s Programme in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis candidates need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent academic degree of minimum three years of undergraduate study corresponding to 180 ECTS credits with a grade of at least an overall average “B” or equivalent grade. Students in their final year of their Bachelor’s degree may be provisionally admitted in the AFEPA Master’s programme on the condition that their Bachelor’s degree is awarded prior to enrollment in the programme.
- A minimum of 24 ECTS credits in economics – including microeconomics, management, mathematics, and statistics. An additional introduction to agricultural, environmental or food sciences is recommended. Please make sure that your official bachelor’s transcript either shows credit points according to the ECTS credit point system or else attach a diploma supplement that explains the credit point system of your university.
The application platform is open between October 15th, 2019 and January 31st, 2020. Find out more about AFEPA and check the admission criteria to see if it is the right programme for you. Scholarships for students and scholars are available from the prestigious Erasmus Mundus study programme of the European Commission.
Include the following in your applicaion
- Letter of Motivation (no more than 300 words)
- Reference Letters:
Applicants will be asked to provide two referees in their application form and those two references will then be contacted in order to upload a reference letter for an applicant directly onto the platform. Applicants must therefore make their potential referees aware about the fact that they will be contacted directly by the AFEPA application platform.
- English proficiency test results (not older than two years):
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): 90 on the Internet-based Test (IBT), with a minimum of 20 on the written part.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): an overall band IELTS score of at least 6.5, and no section below 5.5.
- A test deemed equivalent by the AFEPA Management Board (if you want to submit test results other than from the TOEFL or IELTS tests please obtain our confirmation of that particular test prior to sending your application package).
- Note: Applicants from English speaking countries must provide an official letter from their university from which they graduated attesting that English is the media of instruction. It is upon the consortium’s decision whether an English Test as described above must be submitted additionally.
For more details on this opportunity click here.
If you need more information on this opportunity click here.
If you need help in responding to this opportunity, please write your question in the comment box below.
If you need to receive similar opportunities like this one, please follow this blog by pressing the follow button in the upper right corner of this page.