The MRR Innovation Lab invites researchers at U.S. universities to submit proposals for four-year research projects that support our mission to generate and transfer into action innovations that will bolster resilience, keeping rural individuals, households, communities and markets in positions of economic viability from which they can sustain and accelerate a path of inclusive agricultural growth.
- Proposals must be led from a U.S. university and must identify at least one PI from a host-country institution (African and other developing country researchers should contact U.S. applicants for joint application
- Researchers will be required to contribute toward integrating research findings in to policy-focused publications and will participate in dissemination events and activities
- 10/7/19 5pm PT: Letter of Intent (one paragraph)
- 11/17/19 12 am PT: Full Proposal
- Proposals will be reviewed by the MRR Innovation Lab Director, Associate Director and independent reviewers; the MRR Board of Directors will make final selections
- The MRR Innovation Lab anticipates funding 4-8 proposals under this solicitation, with a second RFP for U.S. university researchers issued in October 2020
- On Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at 9 a.m. PT, the MRR Innovation Lab will host a one-hour Twitter chat @MRRInnovLab #MRRfunding to discuss the call and to answer questions from potential applicants. Questions may be submitted in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org or @MRRInnovLab. After the chat, all questions and responses will be posted to this page for reference.
For more details on this opportunity, click here.
If you need help in responding to this cal, please write your question in the comment box below.
If you need to receive similar opportunities like this one, please follow this blog by pressing the follow button in the upper right corner of this page.