For details about this positive look here
For eligibility criteria look here
- MSc in hydrology and related fields
- Experience in hydrological modeling
- GIS and strong computational skills
- Scientific writing and experience in publishing an asset
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
Deadline for application is 30th June 2019
Send your application (a motivation letter, a copy of the master’s certificate, a complete CV with a list of publications and skills, names with email addresses and telephone numbers of two references) as a single pdf file to Lena Oehlmann, email email@example.com
If you need help in making this application, please write your question in the comment box below.
If you need to receive similar opportunities like this one, please follow this blog by pressing the follow button in the upper right corner of this page.