Hello Dear esteemed followers and contributors
How are you doing? How are things going on with you? We hope this message will find you in a good health. Today, we want your feedback/suggestions on the service we are providing through our blog (The African Academic researcher).
The immediate question that comes from policy makers and officials is how beneficial is your service/blog? How many individuals have benefited from your blog so far? Is there a possibility to arrange a session where the beneficiaries can witness about the opportunities and the potential benefits that is derived from this blog and many more questions can be asked?
The one and the only one answer to these questions the feedback that we get from our esteemed followers or those who start to benefit from our blog. You are our ambassadors to help us improve our service to be more client or customer oriented. It is difficult for us to know who is benefiting from our service (who applied and who got accepted for his application).
Hence, we kindly request each of you to write all the benefits/opportunities you gained through our blog in the comment box (at the bottom of the page) or possibly, you can send to our emails, you can find our emails in the contact button (at the top of the page). This has two-fold importance, one we will be able to know what is going and the aforementioned questions will be answered either partly or fully. Moreover, it will also help us to work harder and systematically than ever before. Second, words of mouth are among the least cost means of promotion and when you report your achievements from the service we provide, others will develop the courage to follow and benefit from our blog because “seeing is believing”. Soon, I will come up with online questionnaire to get as much information as possible from our audience/customers (you) that will help us to advance our service provision and the achievements done so far.
We inform many of you either individually or in briefing sessions we have had in University and research institute to follow and benefit from our service/blog. This includes:
- On February 21, 2019 we organized “Briefing Seminar on Enhancing capacity of young researchers through Tailored Opportunities” at Mekelle Univesity,College f Dryland Agriculture and Natural Resources (CoDANR)
- On March 26,2019, we organized briefing seminar to the staff & students of ICS (Institute of Climate and Society) at Mekelle Univesity
- On March 28, 2019, we organized briefing seminar for higher management officials of Aksum University, Aksum Campus.
- On March 29, 2019 we organized briefing seminar for staff members of Aksum University, Shire campus
- On April 19, 2019 we organized the briefing seminar for Tigray Agricultural Research Institute (TARI) Socioeconomics and Extension Research Division Researchers and representatives of Agricultural Growth Program (AGP), Operational Research project (ORP), Adigrat and Raya University, Bureau of Agriculture and Rural Development (BoANR) and Bureau of Science and Technology (BoST) and many more to come
We did it because we do care about you. In the same fashion, you should also care about others, your colleagues and friends and let them benefit from the service we provide. At least try to tell to one person that you care about and if it goes this way then it will be possible to make everyone beneficiary from our service and thereby enhance the capacity of our staff members and beyond as our scope is to benefit academicians and researchers in developing countries.
Thank you all for taking time to read this long message and forwarding your feedback!!!