A briefing seminar was made with the higher management officials of Aksum University. We have discussed on the nature of the opportunities, its importance to young and senior staff members. The participants were actively following the discussion they have directly take action to follow our blog.
The target participants were the higher management officials or their delegates and myself
Thursday March 28 2019
The seminar was made through bimodal discussion with the officials
The benefit is two folds, first I was able to share my experience with the higher management officials who are expected to disseminate to all staff members of the University. Second, delegate of the Vice president for Academic Affairs (Dr. Seyoum Abraham) and other officials of the University has expressed the urgent need of such kind of opportunities and forwarded appreciations and suggestion for improvement. We are thankful for the comments forwarded and we will do as much as we can to address them. we are also pleased to work together in the years to come.
I would like to thank, Dr. Tsehaye Asmelash (President of the University), Dr. Seyoum Abraham (Delegate of the Vice President for Academic Affairs) for accepting my idea and mobilizing their officials to participate on the briefing seminar. I would also like to give credit for the founder of this blog Dr. Mulubrhan Balehegn who invited me to be the co-founder of the blog.
List of participants were:
- Dr.Seyoum Abraham- Director of Academic Programs Directorate and Delegate to the Vice President for Academic Affairs at AKU
- Dr. Birhanue Tsegaye-Community Services & University Industry Linkage Directore at AKU
- Mr.Zenebe Hagos- Academic Programs and Staff Development officer at AKU
- Dr.Berihu Teklu- Postgraduate officer at AkU
- Mr.Fitsum Abrha – Community service Officer at AKU
- Mr.Dawit Zekiros-Technology Transfer Officer at AKU
- Mr.Ermias Hailu-Deriverology Director at AKU
- Dr.Abebe Gidey-Dean, College of Social Sciences and Languages
- Dr. Kinfe Teweldebirhan- Quality Assurance Officer at CNCS at AKU
- Mr.Tekle Gebremedhin-Head department of Marketing Management