The focus of this event is on Postharvest loss and Agro-processing: Drivers of Agricultural Transformation in Africa.
Who can apply?
Anyone who can submit abstracts or papers on postharvest reduction and agro-processing related issues.
The abstract or papers should be aligned to one or more of these six subthemes:
- Innovation in postharvest management and agro-processing
- Capacity development and outreach program in postharvest management
- Initiatives of private sector in postharvest loss reduction and agro-processing
- Initiatives of public sector in postharvest loss reduction and agro-processing
- Public-private-partnership in postharvest management and agro-processing
- Youth and women empowerment through postharvest management and agro-processing
How to apply/submit?
Registration and submission will be available through online in this link: www.au.int Guidelines for the abstracts and papers preparation will be available in this website.
Accepted abstracts will be published in peer-reviewed congress proceedings and full papers with outstanding abstracts will be published in a special issue or edition.
Deadline? May 31st, 2019
For detailed information please visit this link: https://au.int/en/newsevents/20191028/2nd-all-africa-postharvest-congress-and-exhibition-28th-october-1st-november
For any inquiries use this official congress email: Postharvest2019@africa-union.org