The Graduate School of Economic & Social Sciences at the University of Mannheim is offering 11 internationally competitive and research-oriented PhD programs in business, economics and social sciences.
The PhD programs are full-time and last, depending on the program, between three to five years. All of our programs are designed to prepare you for an academic career at leading international universities and research institutions. To achieve this, we are offering an internationally recognized teaching and training concept (all PhD programs in English) and an excellent research environment featuring internationally renowned faculty members. Benefit from generous monthly scholarships and a government funded first-class education (no tuition fees).
Become a part of our vibrant and international research community with currently more than 250 students from more than 26 countries.
- Master’s degree (research oriented) or excellent Bachelor’s degree in the respective field
- Test scores Business Program: GMAT or GRE (preferably GMAT)
- Economics Program: GRE
- Social Sciences Program: TOEFL
Application Deadline: March 31, 2018.
- Letter of motivation describing why you want to join one of our programs
- Two letters of recommendation from university professors
- Writing sample (e.g. a paper you have written during your studies)
For detailed information on this opportunity, visit this website.
For any enqiry about this opportunity write to email@example.com
If you want any support in making an application, post your question in the comment box below.
If you would like to receive similar opportunities regularly, please follow this blog by inserting your email in the follow box in the top right side of this page.