All Bar None is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from every country in the world are represented at the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague.
We have selected 125 countries that have been less well represented at previous One Young World Summits. Through All Bar None, we will work closely with our partners and sponsors to find sponsorship for one young leader from each of these countries to attend the Summit in The Hague.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 17 October and 20 October 2018.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from The Hague. Your flight to and from The Hague must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
You are eligible for All Bar None sponsorship if you can answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
- Are you aged 18-30?
- Do you have a passion for world issues and evidenced commitment to making a positive change?
- Are you a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the 125 countries listed here?
Deadline for application is Monday 2 April 2018, 12PM GMT
Applications should be submitted on this online application platform.
If you need detailed information about this opportunity please visit this link.
If you want any support in making an application, post your question in the comment box below.
If you would like to receive similar opportunities regularly, please follow this blog by inserting your email in the follow box in the top right side of this page.