The University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) accepts international students through over 20 UCAS faculties and over 100 institutes of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). See here for detailed information about UCAS faculties and CAS institutes.
Doctoral programs commonly last for 3 years. Certificates of graduation and degrees will be awarded to those who have met the requirements of graduation and degree conferment.
(2) Being healthy and willing to abide by Chinese laws and decrees;
(3) Holding a Master’s degree or its equivalent;
(4) English proficiency is required.
● Program for 2018 fall semester: December 1, 2017–May 31, 2018. For those who apply to UCAS for scholarship, please submit the above admission application documents along with scholarship application form before March 31st, 2018, the scholarship application deadline.
● Program for 2019 spring semester: September 1, 2018–November 30, 2018
Applicants can apply for up to three positions, with tailored motivation letter for each position. Please note that Chinese applicants will still need to follow the normal student recruit procedure as instructed on the following website: http://admission.ucas.ac.cn. International applicants will need to follow the procedure on the following website: http://english.ucas.ac.cn/index.php/admission/international-students/phd-programs
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please visit this page.
If you want any support in making an application, post your question in the comment box below.
If you would like to receive similar opportunities regularly, please follow this blog by inserting your email in the follow box in the top right side of this page.