The Department of Forestry and Wood Technology works together of Linnaeus University , has a vacant Postdoc fellowship in Bio-based Materials and Composite Products. The position is available as soon as possible, for duration of two (2) years. The successful applicant will be an employee of the university with all 100% benefits. A successful applicant will have the following responsibilities
- Conduct independent scientific research in the laboratory
- Establish and keep close co-operation with the industry and stakeholders of the forest-based and agricultural sectors, furniture producers, construction companies, and recycling managers
- Prepare reports for research projects
- Assist to prepare research proposals for National and European Funding Agencies
- Co-author manuscripts to refereed journals
- 20 % of the work can include teaching and tutoring in the undergraduate and graduate level.
Interested applicants should contact any of the following professors for more details
Professor: Stergios Adamopoulos, tel: 0470 76 75 47, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of department: Åsa Rydell Blom, tel: 0470 70 81 26, E-mail: email@example.com
Human resource partner: Camilla Andersson, tel: 0470-70 80 36, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Required information and documents should be uploaded on an online application portal here
Last day to apply is the 12 of November 2017.
For further details on this opportunity, please visit this link
If you want any support in application, post your question in the comment box below.
If you would like to receive similar opportunities regularly, please follow this blog by inserting your email in the follow box in the top right side of this page.