The Norwegian Govenrment’s NoRAD fund will provide a fund of 25-30 Million NOK for proposals focusing on the following
- Funds for supporting the followup of 1325-Women, Peace and Security
- Women’s rights and gender equality (Women’s economic participation and empowerment and Women’s political participation and Empowerment)
- pplicant must be an independent legal entity with its own articles of association and a responsible board. The board should be administratively separate from the day-to-day operations of the organization;
- National and International civil society organizations and networks may apply. National or regional south based organizations or south based networks will be prioritized;
- Have an adequate economic base for the work to be carried out, and the necessary technical and administrative competence to implement the projects;
- For projects with field-based operations: Have an established cooperation with local partners;
- Have documented experience and expertise within the prioritized thematic areas for this grant scheme;
- The proposal must have women’s rights and gender equality as the main objective;
- The proposal must be within the priority themes specified above;
- The period of support is one to three years;
- Adhere to the four cross- cutting issues in Norwegian development cooperation: human rights, women’s rights and gender equality, environment and climate change, and anti-corruption. The organization must demonstrate that they have analysed potential risks associated with the planned project/programme and whether it will potentially have a negative impact on the cross-cutting
The application process will consist of two parts:
- In the first round, applicants are invited to submit a concept paper. The deadline for the first round will be October 15, 2017. See template of Concept noteand organisational self assessment.
- Based on the Concept Paper, selected candidates will be invited to submit a full project proposal. The deadline will be December 15, 2017.
- Please submit your application (using the required templates) with attachments electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submission of concept notes is 15 October 2017
For detailed information on this opportunity, visit this link
If you want any support in application, post your question in the comment box below.
If you would like to receive similar opportunities regularly, please follow this blog by inserting your email in the follow box in the top right side of this page.