The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students. Course level is PhD and the study will be given at University of Mannheim. The field study include center for Doctoral Studies in Business (CDSB) such as Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Management, Marketing, Operation Management and Taxation. Center of Doctoral Studies in Economics (CDSE) that is Economics, and Center for Doctoral Studies in Social Sciences (CDSS) including Psychology, Sociology and Political Science.
International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
What is required?
- Master’s degree (research oriented) or excellent Bachelor’s degree in the respective field
- Letter of motivation explaining why you want to join one of our programs
- Two letters of recommendation from university professors
- Test scores Business Program: GMAT or GRE (preferably GMAT) Economics Program: GRE Social Sciences Program: TOEFL
- Writing sample (e.g. a paper you have written during your studies)
The scholarship comprises a monthly living allowance of 1200 Euros.
Deadline: 31 March 2018
More information about the application:
If you want any support in application, post your question in the comment box below.
If you would like to receive similar opportunities regularly, please follow this blog by inserting your email in the follow box in the top right side of this page.